Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
CEMalta’s website is designed to be compatible with the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Firefox Version 80 or later
- Chrome Version 82 or later
Technical Specifications and Accessibility Measures Applied
Accessibility of CEMalta’s website relies on HTML technologies to work with the combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer.
This technology is relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
CEMalta’s website implements the following accessibility features:
- Maintaining a consistent HTML Heading hierarchy and information layout across different web pages.
- Adding image title, alt tag, and caption wherever this information is relevant and useful.
- Maximizing colour contrast for text where applicable.
- Actual link text is descriptive enough to inform user where the link points to.
- Implementing captioning in as much multimedia content as possible.
CEMalta is not aware of specific inaccessible content or accessibility issues on its website. If you identify such content, kindly let us know via the contact details provided below. Should such an instance arise, CEMalta aims to implement a continuous improvement programme to rectify these issues. However despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of CEMalta’s website, there may be some limitations which may have gone unnoticed or are planned to be made accessible soon. Please contact us if you observe any such issue in our website.
Feedback and Contact Details
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website! You may contact us on: :
- Phone: +356 22268200
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Level 1, Elite Business Centre, Trejqa ta’ Box Box, Msida MSD1840
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days. Should the need arise, you are entitled to escalate a complaint to the Malta Communications Authority at http://www.mca.org.mt/accessibilitycomplaint or to the Commission for the Rights for Persons with Disability (CRPD), should you be dissatisfied with our response to you. In the case of continued non-compliance, the Malta Communications Authority adopts the enforcement procedure as per SUBSIDIARY LEGISLATION 418.03 .
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement is approved by Ing. Jason Vella, CEO of Circular Economy Malta.